Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Best Little Sister

Today is my dear sister's birthday. Happy Birthday, Paula!


Finding gifts for each other as we grow older can be a real challenge. We tend to already have everything we will ever need. So, this encourages one to find something really, really, really special to mark the occasions. This year, I learned of an artist who specializes in making one-of-a-kind bobble head dolls. Naturally, the idea of presenting Paula with a doll in her own likeness was just too good to pass up. The artist who makes them needs months of lead time, so I committed to the production of a doll in June. This morning, Paula called to let me know that the doll had arrived safely. Her laughing and funny comments indicated to me that I had made an excellent choice. So now that Paula's birthday is here, I can safely share the results with you too:



No comments: