Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Golfing in Late November!

I suppose this wouldn't be a big deal for someone from the south or the west coast, but for us, golfing in late November is pretty unusual. We had a gorgeous, relatively warm day in Fort Collins yesterday. I believe temperatures exceeded 60ยบ. Travis took us to play the City Park Nine course, which was very pretty and in really nice condition. There were quite a few golfers out for the day. Kathie and I hadn't played for probably three years. I know I hadn't played since before I broke my wrist a couple or three summers ago, so I didn't know what to expect. Turns out I did very well but only for six holes, after which I suffered a complete meltdown and couldn't hardly connect with the ball. Kathie and Travis finished nicely though, and we all had a great time being outdoors.



No comments: