Thursday, February 16, 2006

Time to introduce some pictures. Here is one of my new pickup. I have been doing a good job of keeping it really clean, but the storm we had overnight and today have interfered with that, so you get to see it in less than perfect condition. Only 1600 miles on it so far, including a trip to see Will and Sandy and another to see Betsy, Pete, and Henry.

Here is another picture. This one is of the stepstool I'm making Henry. He "ordered" it from me awhile ago--the order was transmitted to me by his mother. I'm finally getting it wrapped up. Have to communicate with him about what color or finish he wants it to have. I think I'll woodburn his name into it somewhere.



That will have to do for now. More later. Stay warm.

2 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

Will you burn my name into the picnic table when you make it?!

Betsy said...

We need an update!!!