Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sarah & Josh's Big Day

Both Sandy and Betsy have already posted pictures from Sarah and Josh's wedding day. Check out their blogs too. Here are mine, in no special order. I wish I had taken more pictures. For example, here is my newest Swedish great nephew, Oliver William, with his lovely mom. Unfortunately, I didn't get a single picture of Felix.

Clara was resting a bit before the wedding. Later, she danced the night away.

Here is my good looking spouse and my oldest grandson, Henry, the author of books about dinosaurs.

Henry and Clara were willing to pose for me for a change. Sarah and Josh used roses and baby's breath for most of their decorations.

Jessica and Mike came from Nashville. I've never seen a bad picture of the two of them. Great smiles! And in another three plus months, they will be blessing us with another grandchild! Yay!

Cousins from Iowa City and California were also there.

Anders liked the baby's breath. He also danced the night away.

The person who introduced Sarah and Josh to each other gave the opening toast. Sorry, but I don't remember her name.

Here's their first dance as a married couple. They looked terrific. Sarah was so pretty and Josh so handsome, and they really had some moves on the dance floor.

I took this shot from a distance. Neither Anders nor Will probably knows that I took it. I have no idea what they were discussing.

Eleanor and her Pop watched the dancing, but they danced together also.

Eleanor liked the chocolate fountain and made herself some chocolate strawberries.

Cousins! I have so many great pictures of these two darling girls through the years. Here is one more.


1 comment:

Victoria - Hutch said...

Good stuff! I enjoy taking in this type of posts.