Thursday, August 21, 2014

Grandkid Time

Just have to share some pictures I took recently of some of my wonderful grandkids. I was home around the end of July and went one morning to the farmer's market downtown. Rob and his family were there, and we all had a fun breakfast together. Then there was music to hear. While that was going on, Penny and Eleanor were enjoying the small park and climbing in some of the trees there. I couldn't resist these opportunities for pictures.



Penny's third birthday was one reason for me to be home. I had gotten her some skates as well as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves. Carrie shared this picture, which I love. It is as if Penny is thinking about venturing out for her first skate. I imagine her thinking, "Be the skates. Be the skates."


Right now, Anders is here with us for a few days. His folks will pick him up on Friday on their way to their place up near Grand Marais. Fishing was a first order of business when Anders and I got here. On his first cast (truly!), Anders hauled in this very nice, almost 11-inch, crappie.


He caught some other fish too, including this decent walleye.


No comments: