Wednesday, July 27, 2016

LCCA Day 2

Day two at the convention was somewhat of a day off from actual convention activities. We started the day with breakfast at a Waffle House, a place I always enjoy when I am far enough south to find one. Anders is a convert, I think. He loves their waffles, eggs, and other goodies--doesn't care for the grits, however.

After breakfast, we went to a 24 theater cineplex to see The Secret Life of Pets in 3D. We laughed together quite a lot. Anders liked the glasses and the 3D effects.


Next, we went for a swim in the hotel pool. My camera is waterproof, so underwater photos are possible. Anders was fascinated with that idea and had me take a couple of him, after which he took one of me--possibly the most unflattering photo of me I have ever seen.




In the evening, we went to see the Kansas City Royals play the Los Angeles Angels at Kauffman Stadium.


The Royals, in spite of being the 2015 World Series champions, couldn't pitch or hit last night. The score was 5-0 when we decided to leave after eight innings. I told Anders this morning that we didn't miss anything. The final score was 13-0!

No comments: