Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Grandsons

I don't mean to be partial to grandsons over granddaughters, but I did get to spend some extra time with Anders for his birthday and then also to see Henry as a ring bearer in Liz's wedding last weekend. So, I have to post a few pictures of them.

Sandy already posted a picture of Anders with his new blocks set, which I made for him for his first birthday. Here is another of him as he begins to play with them. At this time, playing with them seems to mean "throw them out of the box."

I take this expression to mean that he is pleased with the blocks.

But then...back to pitching them out of the box.

And here is that other handsome boy-about-town after quickly donning most of his tuxedo for the wedding. In addition to the jacket, there was a little adjusting and tucking to do, but I know you will agree he's looking good. That hunter green color was an excellent choice! Green is my favorite color.


1 comment:

amber c. said...

Beautiful blocks, Bill! And beautiful grandsons!