Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Amana Lunch and Other Stuff

Last Saturday, we met Rob and his family at the Ronnenburg for lunch. Penny and Eleanor were all smiles. Eleanor had visited a local shop before lunch to find a new addition for her Calico Critters.



Later in the day, I finished up a project that I actually made for myself. This is a cabinet, based on a tool chest design, that I created for storing and organizing some of my electric train pieces and parts. I was able to use up a number of scraps of wood that have been accumulating in my shop, so that made me feel good about not wasting.


Also, I created inserts for safe storage of the individual train cars and engines. Now, if I can just find some time to play with my trains.


1 comment:

Robbie said...

I have to admit, that train organization is pretty nerdy...

AND AWESOME!!

I need to build a train setup.

Dad - let's get some plaster, lichen, etc... and make some sweet scenery.