Friday, September 27, 2013

Good Friend

I've been fortunate in my life to have a few very special friends, friends who have supported me in good times and bad and with whom I or Kathie and I have enjoyed many fun, memorable times. Here is a photo, taken a couple of days ago, of me with one of those most special friends.

David visited us the past few days after attending his 50th high school reunion in central Iowa. We had a great time reminiscing and catching up with each other and enjoyed a couple of fun outings, including dinner with Rob and his family and a drive out to the area of Cedar County where I was raised. We talked about the possibility of traveling together with our respective significant others and maybe other friends some time next year when each of us turns 70 (yikes!). It would be great if we didn't have to wait even that long to see each other again.

No comments: