Monday, May 19, 2008

Hey, Henry! Guess What? Bear Butt!

My oldest son has taught my only grandson (so far) to giggle at the thought of various butts. As a "bad" grandfather, I've been adding to the problem, I'm sure with some disgruntlement on Henry's mother's part. (I've been trying to gruntle her, but no luck so far.) Nevertheless, I wanted Henry to know about this departing bear. It isn't a very good picture---the critter just wouldn't hold still for me. The last night that we spent at the lake (about a week ago), I was sitting in the living room, while Kathie was downstairs playing pinball. I looked out our front screen door to see a bear walking by. This is our confirmed first experience of a bear on our property. I called to Kathie, so that she would not miss the event, grabbed my camera, and ran outside to try to get pictures. Of course, the bear wouldn't stand still long enough for me to focus and shoot a decent picture. So, all I got was this departing bear butt, blurry at that. So, Henry! Guess what? Bear butt!

No comments: