Monday, August 27, 2012

Patty's Birthdaty!

Today is my sweet cousin Patty's birthday. You will enjoy this picture of her celebration, which might have occurred more than a few years ago.


Because she lives too far away, her brother and I could not be with her for any of today's gala events. Nevertheless, we celebrated on her behalf with a breakfast at the Bluebird Diner.


Patty: We enlisted the help of one of Rex's felines to complete this celebration. Please copy this number: 2724816038713. Then click here and enter that number in the upper left corner where it says "Pick up my ecard." (It should be easier than this, right? Wouldn't you think two technology guys could come up with something better?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the special birthday post and photos. You 2 tech guys sent me a great card. I enjoy your blogs. Thanks!